BUT FIRST, WHO AREN’T WE (WHEN LEADING A WORKSHOP):
- Gary, the “entertrainer”. Such a funny guy. He’s got lots of life philosophies to share and Herbalife products to promote during breaks.
- Yolanda, a University professor who never quite sold anything in her career, but she can theorize like no one else. Her Venn diagrams are to die for.
- A retired guy turned consultant, who used to be a leader 15 years ago. He’s got many war stories to tell. Often starts his sentences with: “Back in the day…”
- The kind HR lady who is going to make sure that everyone stays in their comfort zone throughout the day.
WHO ARE WE? (THE PERSON YOU WOULD HIRE):
- Humble with a high sense of self-efficacy. Acts like the leader that he is, but always prepares like an underdog.
- Furiously driven by results, yet knows how to do it through people and active listening. Earns the right to be provocative.
- Does what he speaks about for a living. Selling, Leading, Influencing are not too far behind leading workshops on his weekly to-do list.
- Maintains a “will to fight and win” every day. Aims for excellence. He’s hungry for success and his personal standards will always be higher than the expectations you have for him.
- Knows that this event many call “training” is not a “show up and throw up” game. Throughout the day, he’ll be competing against hundreds of thoughts and distractions participants have. He’s paid to cut through that noise and keep the participants engaged every step of the way. That responsibility is HIS and it’s not for the faint of heart.
- On top of representing himself and Elliot Jaxx, he represents your company’s values and culture. He knows the critical importance of aligning it all so to not send mix-messages.